In Store Shopping
Thank you for shopping with us during this time
We are very happy to be open again for in-store shopping and for private appointments. We look forward to seeing you and working with you in-store to make your jewelry dreams come true. Please read and understand the following so you are ready and prepared when it's time for you to visit us. Curated Los Angeles has gone to extensive lengths to provide a safe environment for all in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Please bring and wear your own mask or face covering.
- We reserve the right to deny entry if someone does not have a mask.
- The Curated Los Angeles team will be wearing masks during your visit.
ENHANCED CLEANING + CAUTION at CURATED LOS ANGELES
- Curated Los Angeles sanitizes surfaces, jewelry and tools between each client visit.
- We are sanitizing all of our shared workspaces and surfaces in-store, multiple times throughout the day.
- Our team has committed to following CDC guidelines and the COA stay at home recommendations for your safety and ours.
- Do you have a fever, are you are sick, or been exposed to anyone who is sick, or have been on an airplane in the last 14 days?
- If you answer yes, please reschedule your visit or appointment with us.
We thank you for your support of our small business and the designers and partners we support during this time, and always. We look forward to working with you!
- Curated Los Angeles